The Franklin Area Business Association (FABA) is requesting membership dues from its members as well as from businesses interested in becoming part of our Association.
Some of the benefits you and / or your business will experience when becoming a FABA member or renewing your FABA membership are:
- Networking with your fellow members from businesses and organizations in the area;
- Bi-monthly meetings and presentations from Twin Cities developmental specialists and other relevant speakers;
- Increased exposure for your organization through FABA’s web site;
- Enhanced civic participation within the community creating a safer, more inviting and friendlier business atmosphere;
- Technical assistance to you as a business person when needed.
FABA membership fees are as follows:
New members: $25.00
Business with no full-time employees: $25.00
Business with 1 to 5 full-time employees: $50.00
Business with 6+ full-time employees: $100.00
There’s never been a better time to join FABA. It’s a time of growth for our organization and we hope you’ll choose to be a part of it. Thank you for your efforts and contributions to the Franklin Area.